If you have any questions, please feel free to contact iPlant Collaborative Support .
- Physical and social infrastructure that supports computational thinking.
- Software tools that enable cross disciplinary research teams to exchange, integrate and compare ideas, data sets and algorithms.
- Biological community development, social networking tools, and teaching tools for a diverse variety of users, including researchers, K-12 educators and students, and university educators and students.
- A diverse workforce with substantial representation by underrepresented minority students and their teachers.
- Detailed understanding of the social networking and dynamic properties of the broader Collaborative community.